Here is what comes in the standard starter box:
Warcaster Kommander Sorscha
Destroyer Heavy Warjack
Juggernaut Heavy Warjack
The models are all plastic and the box set costs $49.99. Purchased separately, this will run you closer to $78, but the 'jack kits can each be assembled into four different models. again, they all come with the relevant stat cards.
Recommended Paint Options:
Privateer Press has some nice, faction specific kits. The Khador kit has the following-
Khador Red Base
Khador Red Highlight
I would then add some Red Ink and Armor Wash.
- Don't automatically buy more warjacks. Sorscha only has so many focus points to go around.
- Consider getting some Man-O-War units. They function like light 'jacks but don't need to be given focus to be effective
- Standard winterguard units may seem a little dull, but Sorscha has some abilities to boost them up
- Increase your ranged threat with some widowmakers or greylords.
- Purchase Sorscha's epic card to try out some different abilities.
- Buy a new caster. for just a few bucks you can completely change how the army works.
Right out of the box you have a solid force that other battle boxes will have a tough time dealing with. Rely on your armor to get into the fight and don't hold back. One solid charge by either 'jack should seriously disable any other on the board. Use Sorscha's abilities to make sure they get there at the right time.